Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 20

Today was my last day at Weight Watchers. I almost felt guilty not saying anything. This is only because I feel as though I will be perceived as a WW failure. I wanted to explain myself. But I really shouldn't feel that way. I am losing weight for me, not to prove it to a group a women (and some men). On the other hand one of the girls met goal today! That was really exciting for her and of course everyone clapped. She even got a little emotional. It made me question whether I wanted to leave it. But I ultimately do. Money being one of the big deterrents. 
healthy household
So I ordered some PB2, Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred and MY FITBIT off of Amazon yesterday! (and a b-day present for my lover)

I'm officially signed up for MyFittnessPal. I have actually had the account for a while but haven't really used it. But I did mess around with it for a bit last night. FOLLOW ME AT: kmcat31

(I probably won't start anything until Monday. I'm giving myself the Easter gift of nothing thinking about losing weight). 

And BTW. I lost 0.6 today. I'll take it!


Happy Easter everyone!


Starting Weight: 200.8
Current Weight: 175.6
Total Lost: 25.2

No comments:

Post a Comment