Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Advocare Cleanse Prep Day

As I mentioned before I am going to kick off my transition from Weight Watchers to calorie counting with a good ole cleanse. I spent the majority of the day prepping food. I cut up and baked sweet potatoes, made ground turkey "taco" meat, cut up celery, hard boiled eggs, baked some chicken, and a few other small things. My goal in this is to not have it be cumbersome. I want to be able to take five minutes, throw my meals together and be out the door. To do this you need to prep. Here is what I've come up with for the next ten days.

Meal
Choice #1
Choice #2
Breakfast
Oatmeal w/ applesauce, cinnamon & raisins
Fruit salad and nuts
Lunch
Chicken & sweet potato w/ veggies
Hardboiled egg w/ cucumbers & tomatoes
Dinner
Chicken w/ veggies
Taco salad

Sweet snacks
Apple w/ natural PB
Banana w/ berries
Salty Snacks
Celery w/ natural PB
Cucumbers & tomatoes


There is not too terribly much variation but all my food is prepped, and it really is only ten days. I will do my best to take pictures of all of these as I eat them throughout the week and a half.

I plan on weighing and measuring myself tomorrow and also taking pictures to see if there is any visible difference in ten days as well. Other than that I am going to do my best to stay off the scale until the end of the cleanse so I won't be updating that again until Sunday the 14th. 

I am well aware that this isn't the weight loss portion of the Advocare, I am also not doing the whole 24 Day Challenge. I am receptive to the fact that this isn't a miracle cure to my fat. I'm pretty much just doing this to get my mind into gear and help me start eating properly and my body functioning properly again. 

(With that said I know a lot of people do lose weight. So I'm kind of hoping for a 3-5lb loss.)

Since I'm not going to do my normal update and share my weight for over a week I'll try and update every day throughout the cleanse to post pictures and share how it is making me feel. 

Any advice from previous cleansers please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment