Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 10

Annoyed today. I followed plan all week. I ate all of my points everyday and if I didn't I was under, but just by 1 or 2. Never went over. I got all of my steps in every day (10,000 NOT including exercise) and I worked out several times this week. Then I got on my scale at the meeting and she goes "well it's only 0.6". Thinking she was saying I'd only lost 0.6 I was kind of disappointed but not too terribly upset. Then I looked down and realized it was a 0.6 GAIN! I've gained before, I've maintained before. Both of those times I deserved it. But this week I did not and that put me in a sour mood for the rest of the meeting. I should just get over it. I just want so badly to be out of the 180's to feel like I'm really losing weight. It's been a long time since I've been in the 170's. I thought It'd only take me two to three weeks. to lose the 5.2lbs I needed to get out but now it's just kind of pushed me farther away. Discouraging. Ah well. I'll just keep plugging away, hopefully I snap out of it. I think its just an emotional week for me anyway!


So to cheer myself up I made this delicious breakfast after I got back. The pancake is made from just 1 whole egg and 1 whole banana, nothing else,  1/4 cup sugar free syrup, strawberries, and some melon. It was delicious. I mean fan-freaking-tastic. And it made me happy. The entire thing is literally 3 points (though I point my bananas so I counted mine as 4). SO GOOD!!   Our routines at our meetings thins month is to get more produce in. She says to try and have a fruit or veggie at every meal or snack. That is one thing I'm going to especially focus on late at night. Since I don't get out of work until 11pm I eat a little later than most people. But I think I'm going to make 9pm my cut off, and even after 7 only fresh produce allowed. We'll give it a go. HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

Starting Weight: 200.8
Current Weight: 185.8
Total Lost: 15.0

No comments:

Post a Comment