It was a good week food wise, though I didn't feel like I had a loss and I didn't get as much activity in as I'd hoped. About 6 out of the 12 points I wanted to earn. Fortunately I got on the scale and still saw a loss... and a pretty significant one. 2.6 lbs! I'm pretty excited about that. It also means I met my Thanksgiving goal of 6 lbs. The lady doing the weigh in told my mother how great I was doing, and during the meeting I got my first 5 lb sticker! Everyone is so encouraging. It just makes you feel great. And then I went to work...
I had a terrible night at work last night. I got home at 11:30 and I was just so upset. I was also hungy since I had no time to eat the healthy, pre-planned snacks I had brought to work with me. AND I left my lunch pail in the car, which contained those healthy snacks and there was no way in HELL I was going back out in the cold. So for the first time in 5 weeks I kind of binged. Not in the 'I'm going to stuff eveything in my face until I want to puke' kind of binge. It was a conscientious binge. I weighed my colby jack cheese (2 oz of my long lost friend, cheese!) I looked at the serving size of crackers... and doubled it. And I measured out some DELICIOUS peanutbutter icecream (1 cup). I still haven't pointed it out yet, but I know that I can. And I also know that if I hadn't measured things I would have eaten twice that.
Unfortunately It came on a bad week since we have this huge, food-focused holiday coming up in just a few days.
So my plan for the week is:
- Sunday- earn 3 activity points
- Monday- earn 2 activity points
- Tuesday- earn 1 activity points
- Wednesday- earn 3 activity points
- *Thursday- earn 2 activity points
- Friday- earn 3 activity points
- Total- 14 activity points
- cereal w/ skim and banana (5 pts)
- 5 oz. turkey (5 pts)
- WW Broccoli with Lemon-Garlic Crumbs (3 pts)
- 1/4 cup Grandma's stuffing (~2 pts)
- WW Mashed "Potatoes" With Chives (3 pts)
- WW Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust (5 pts)
Starting Weight: 200.8
Current Weight: 194.4
Total Lost: 6.4