Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weight Watchers Intro, Weigh In Week 1 & 2


I'm Kaitlin, a 23 year old Nurse's Aide at my local hospital  I'm going to school to obtain my RN. And I want to loose about 65 pounds. I started Weight Watchers online (I hijacked my mothers account, which was screaming for attention) a few weeks ago, and we both decided to go to meetings starting last Saturday. I weighed in at 200.8 ugh, 200.8lbs! My ultimate goal would be to weigh anywhere between 130-140. Obviously 130 would be ideal, it just seem unattainable. I'd rather aim for 140 and then make a new goal, then to never be able to make it to my original! 

Week of 11/3-11/9 Food Log:


 








Some meals though out the week:
Grilled chicken, broccoli, and butternut squash fries
Morning Shake with coffee,
added pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice,
and a dollop of FF whipped cream


Fit and Active cereal with sliced banana and skim milk
Zero point soup, english muffin with
 cream cheese and tomato
Gigantic vegetable omelette



And Saturday was my second meeting. After my first week I am 3.8lbs lighter! I'm pretty excited. We were asked to set holiday goals. My goal for Thanksgiving was 6lbs so I only have 2.2 more lbs to go! 

Starting Weight: 200.8
Current Weight: 197
Total Lost: 3.8

No comments:

Post a Comment